Managing money

As the UK's largest advice provider, the Citizens Advice offers a range of money advice services. More information here

The Money Advice Service runs a Money Advice Line on 0300 500 5000 (English) or 0300 500 5555 (Welsh) 0300 500 5000

Which? campaigns for consumer rights and provides general money advice through its website, magazine, money helpline and legal service. It’s a subscription service, so you have to pay to be a member to access the money helpline, legal service and magazines. However, much of the money information on its website is free.